Friday, November 13, 2015

Notables challenge 2015 - online build part 2

The notables group can be found on Yahoo at https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/notablemembers/info with the specific post that got me started here.

My updates with an undercoated figure with the accessories of a tankard and half a pie added from accessories sold by Alternative Armies and a pipe added from wire and green stuff. It was the first time I've really used Squadron's Green Stuff and I found it a bit different to my usual Milliput so I think I'll have to check out any tutorials on it online to make things easier next time.



I've also started doing some work on another halfling on the right from my spares as he was originally a standard bearer but not wanting 2 standards in 1 section I've replaced it with an axe.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Looking good - I always like those little critters.

Tony

/*