Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Creating characters for all the RPG I own

Inspired by this thread on RPG.net I've decided to make a character for every RPG I own, using all the character generation methods possible, e.g. the Conan RPG has standard and heroic so I'll make one for each. This will help me get my project for reviewing RPG back on track too.

I'm not going to do these in any particular order, but the games will include:

  1. Conan
  2. Castles & Crusades
  3. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 edition
  4. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 2nd edition
  5. Bushido
  6. Paranoia
  7. Paranoia XP
  8. Bunnies & Burrows
  9. Flash Gordon and the Warriors of Mongo
  10. Metamorphosis Alpha


For kick off I'll do Conan.

2 comments:

Adaen of Bridgewater said...

Dude...that would take me years. Even with the set you listed (only 10 games)...it might take you years! I do admire the sentiment of "using everything you've bought".

Most of what I bought has been as inspirational material, expansion, etc. I feel I use it in ways that do not demand "direct play". Anyway, good luck with your project. I admire your scale.

~Adaen of Bridgewater

Dave said...

It has proved to be a bit of a task. One reason I chose a crunch heavy system like Conan was because it was a case of get the hard ones done first.

Should see some results soon though.

/*