Thursday, January 12, 2023

Painting progress - October, November and December

Quite a few minis finished in this period, though with 3 months to work in it's not as good as I hoped though I have been learning things with the Speedpaints that I think will help me go through a lot of figures in a short period. 

First up Orctober painting 


An Orc and an Elf Lady from Alternative Armies Flintloque range - my first time of painting an Orc in Orctober.

Frostgrave Archer, Infantryman and Knight. Two plastics and a metal from NorthStar.

Three Alternative Armies giant spiders in resin, so I now have 8 of these painted.

 


Two 15mm Hordes of the Future cultist bikes.

Then December's massive set of rebased 20mms and 28mm Fantasy and SF figures.


 A Flintloque Orc and Todoroni, Frostgrave thief, Reaper Troll and a home made Stargrave marker.

 Second World War 20mm rebased command figures - mix of Ceasar, Revell, Italieri and SHQ.

 

  
 
SHQ German command
 
 




 Finally Matchbox British Commandos.
 
 

No comments:

/*