Now to resist the siren call of a few other periods like the Old West, WWI and skirmish actions in Africa.
- Base terrain and gaming boards - started buying paints and materials.
- Planning game specific requirements, e.g. Hordes of the Things Strongholds, terrain elements for AK47 Republic and Battles in the Age of War
- Flintloque - actually progressing at least with painting plenty of miniatures.
- Feudal/Medieval - most of my collection is painted I just need to decide on whether to rebase and make a few additions and complete the last unpainted figures.
- Fantasy - mostly painted, just want to see that I've got enough stuff together to field a couple of warbands for Song of Blades and Heroes.
- Erin - Irish myth cycle. Got enough miniatures to play and the rules, now just need to get painting.
- Samurai - bought a number of minis but I need to settle on rules and composition of units to progress this one.
- World War II late war Western Front (Ardennes & Hurtgen Forest) - lots of US and German infantry painted up, just need some vehicles and support weapons and I'm well set up.
- WWII Normandy campaign - still planning really though I do have German infantry, weapons and vehicles I can use.
- WWII Eastern Front - Still more of a plan though I do have some miniatures painted.
- Biblical era DBA - Hebrew, Philistine and Egyptians. Minis bought now just need to paint them up.
- SF - got a fair number of the minis painted and a couple of sets of rules so really time to get some games running.
- American Civil War - lots in progress, just need to get some rebasing of some older minis done and a few guns, command and cavalry painted up and I can get games running.
- Hordes of the Things - about the only thing for these armies I need is appropriate strongholds and some terrain.
- Battles in the Age of War - Samurai. A completely non started project apart from getting all the minis together.
- AK47 Republic -got an army pack so don't require minis and now started on painting so progress is there.
10mm - all still at the stage of minis bought but no further progress.
- Spanish Civil War
- French and Indian War
- Colonial (Zulu War)