The next tasks are:
- finish the basing on the figures that I've matt varnished.
- retouch/finish the figures with damaged paintwork (about a dozen or so).
- sort out the next batch of undercoated figures for painting - I'll probably concentrate on the US paras/infantry for a Battle of the Bulge game.
- sort out the undercoated Revell and Italeri late war German infantry for the Bulge game and paint them
- do a couple of quick games with Nuts! from Two Hour Wargames and Flying Lead from Ganesha Games.
- finish off US Para and German Volksgrenadier platoons.
- get started with some of the vehicles that I've got hanging around.
- do some games with Nuts! including vehicles and Too Fat Lardies' Troops, Weapons & Tactics.
- get on with all the other stuff that I've got including other wargames periods and projects
At the moment I've got all the following to work on:
- Esci German Infantry (early-mid war), British Infantry
- Revell German Infantry (late war winter), German Panzergrenadiers (mid war), British Infantry (late war), British Paratroopers
- Italeri German Elite Infantry (late war winter), US Infantry (late war winter), Anti-Tank teams
- Armourfast StugIIIG, Pzkfw IVG, Sherman M4A3 (75mm)
- Airfix Opel Blitz and Pak40 - possibly going to sell and replace with other items as these are a bit small in comparison to the other stuff and not quick build wargames models.
- SHQ German Infantry (assorted early and late war including HMG), late war Sdkfz 7, Kubelwagen.
- Zvezda German HMG (early-mid war)
- Platoon 20 US Paras, Russian Naval Infantry
- Pegasus 75mm le IG18
Which should keep me busy. Main needs are some Halftracks for the Allies and Germans, Jeeps and some more AT guns.