Sunday, April 13, 2008

Updates on podcasts reviewed

With the podcasts I've reviewed to date, some have continued to have regular updates.

Meeples & Miniatures has had several new episodes including the long awaited Polemos Napoleonic rules review. This was a very useful review and I'm glad its there now. My M&M review

Yog-Radio has finally had a main show update, with number 28 now available including a lot of Cthulhutech content and all three regular presenters. Of course it still isn't really that long since I started the podcast reviews with this show

Horror on the Orient Express audio game has had a number of episodes and I'm still quite behind on this, but catching up as fast as I can. Original review here

The Solo Wargaming Show is back at a new site and has a new episode which I haven't listened to yet. Original review was here

No comments:

/*